Monday, November 29, 2010

Update

There is so much I want to say, so many emotions swirling. I have a big huge post I want to write but have not been able to put it in words yet. I feel a level of gratitude and emotion I have yet to had in my life. I have felt God work in ways in myself I have never thought possible. My heart has been touched by all these children and stories in such a way that I am saddend but yet greatful. The blogs and stories I have read have been heart wrenching and have touched me to my very soul that i can not help but want to do more. To scream out for these children, to beg for them to also find families. To beg of anyone that can to open there hearts and homes especially to the ones that are considered by the harsh society we all live in to be "less than perfect". But for now this is all I can put in to words.

No comments:

Post a Comment