Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Update

This is going to be quick because I keep losing internet. Our service has been very sketchy here, but we got the referral of Evelyn ;)))) We are headed to our region by overnight train with Yulia and our boys right now. The train ride is such an experience and the boys are loving it. The food here is also really good. We were able to meet up with Sara Summers, and Mellisa lorenz and go out to dinner, it was lots of fun =)))) I have so much to write but am afraid I will lose the connection. Hopefully in region we will have better internet and I can upload pictures to. We can not wait to meet Evelyn tommorrow. Thanks to all for following this blog and any comments!!!!! Will update soon!!!!

4 comments:

  1. I am so glad I checked your blog again today! I have been dying to know you got there safe and sound. So excited to know how things have been going.
    Praying for you and your family!! Thanks for the update!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! We're hoping to travel with our boys, so I'm following your journey closely to see how you make it. :) Evelyn is gorgeous.
    Sarah G.
    www.oursweetcaroline2011.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. So very happy for you guys!!!!! Can't wait to pictures of you with your little girl in your arms:) How amazing will that be?!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How exciting!!! Can't wait to see pictures!

    ReplyDelete