Monday, November 29, 2010

At last



At last Arabella is finally with her family, well her dad right now and the rest of us hopefuylly by Thursday evening. She will never again spend a night alone or without the love of a mom, dad and two brothers. We are beyond greatful for everyone on this journey that has helped make this happen. But mostly greatful to God for putting us on this path and helping us climb every mountain and open every door. This has undoubtly brought me to deeper levels of faith and a closer relationship with Jesus. I feel forever changed and am so, so greatful.

6 comments:

  1. You have your girl!!! Congratulations. Precious...

    ReplyDelete
  2. she is just so beautiful!!!
    so so happy for you all! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations:) I am so happy for all of you! I have loved your little girl ever since the first time I saw her photo and was so disapointed that we were not able to make her our daughter. I am so happy to know that it was because she was meant to be with you instead, and I couldn't be happier that she will be home with her FAMILY very, very soon!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations! I'm so happy she's out and ready to come home!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay! Can't wait to see her HOME!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So glad she is home with her family now! It was so nice getting to know you and your family. Hope you all had a wonderful Christmas! :)

    ReplyDelete